If not, you should download our free consumer book. If the carelessness of another person has injured you, it’s important that you don’t make key mistakes that could literally DESTROY your ability to be compensated by the insurance company. In Texas, the laws are stacked in favor of the insurance companies, and there are a lot of mistakes an injured person can make after an accident that can really hurt their case! Any mistakes you make in regard to your injury claim can end up being VERY COSTLY for you.
This is the reason that Stacey Barrus, a Texas truck, motorcyle, and car accident lawyer, wrote this book – to help people injured in Texas avoid making costly mistakes. This book is written in plain English – not a bunch of difficult to understand legal jargon.
More importantly – This book contains all of the information you need to make sure you’re taking the steps necessary to protect your claim, including:
- What Is Required for a Valid Injury Claim,
- The step by step legal process explained simply,
- Why you must not trust the insurance companies,
- Determining the value of your claim,
- What you should look for when hiring an attorney, and
- MOST IMPORTANTLY – “10 Mistakes That Will Destroy Your Accident Case.